SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Camera Adds Scandinavian Film Set Missions

RSC

Master of Web
Staff member
Saber have announced that the upcoming SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Camera addon will be coming to PC and consoles on October 19. The addon brings two new vehicles, namely the NEO Falcon 2000 and Burlak 6×6, as well as two new Nordic maps. Press release: SnowRunner Season 11: Lights & Cameras Announced, Coming October 19 to PC & Consoles SnowRunner brings off-roading to Scandinavia for the first time in Season 11! SnowRunner, the blockbuster off-roading experience from developer Saber Interactive and publisher Focus Entertainment, enters a brand-new locale with Season 11: Lights & Cameras, releasing October 19 on PlayStation […]

This game is my go-to beer and chill game, as was Mudrunner.

I am constantly frustrated by the mod updates on console - I wish I could keep them but no longer update them, I'm happy with what I have (given the limited space to install on the console anyway).

I love this, too. But I have this terrible habit of restarting it each time I play, getting into the second area in Alaska and then finding other stuff to play. If I had the time, I am sure I would stick with it. I've seen the mods, but not tried any.

Back