Forza Motorsport Releases On Xbox And PC

RSC

Master of Web
Staff member
Turn10 Studios have released their new Forza Motorsport title, not to be confused with Forza Motorsport, for both Xbox and PC. The new title is said to be built on a new game engine with overhauled physics and tire models, damage, and weather, along with real-time ray tracing and more. A new multiplayer system with race weekend structures, driver safety ratings and more allows player to race with more than 500 real-world cars they’ll never have time to master. The title also includes a new Builders Cup Career Mode that allows players to build their own race team from the […]

500 cars does just seem like way too many. Think back on all the classic sims and there's just a few cars. The costs must be so huge.

Already refunded the premium upgrade pack. This release is a disaster. Gamebraking bugs, graphical glitches, downgraded visuals from advertisements, very poor AI.
Pity, the physics, the driving is great but anything else is just disappointing. How could this happen? I'm heartbroken.

Already refunded the premium upgrade pack. This release is a disaster. Gamebraking bugs, graphical glitches, downgraded visuals from advertisements, very poor AI.
Pity, the physics, the driving is great but anything else is just disappointing. How could this happen? I'm heartbroken.
I've seen a lot of videos on Twitter and it does indeed look pretty messy. Invisible tracks, black track surfaces, lighting issues even as bad as showing day time at night, etc. Titles should not be getting released in this state, yeah, not unless they explicitly state Early Access, Beta, or whatever. I'd probably have refunded as well. Wait for a sale after they've fixed it...

Back