Frontier Developments, F1 Manager Developer, Announces Staff Layoffs

RSC

Master of Web
Staff member
Frontier Developments are one of my favorite developers and have brought such classics as the Elite space game franchise, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Planet Coaster, Jurassic Park Evolution and most recently F1 Manager to the market. Unfortunately though, all is not well, and the company is working towards a 20% reduction in annual operating costs by cutting staff. Press release: Frontier Developments plc Organisational Review and Trading Update 17 October 2023 – Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV, ‘Frontier’ or the ‘Company’), a leading developer and publisher of videogames based in Cambridge, UK, announces an Organisational Review and provides an update on […]

this is really sad. i love their games.
Really sad, yeah. I follow many people from Frontier because I simply love what they create. I basically wanted to be able to play Elite Dangerous FOREVER, but they ended up listening to whining on their forum and the product changed from what they said they were making - what I wanted - into something else. I actually started to struggle with it at first when they added large ships. The combat in the small ships was so much fun.

Back