Automobilista 2 v1.5.3.4 Update Released

RSC

Master of Web
Staff member
Reiza Studios have released a new update for their recently released new build that includes a decent number of fixes and tweaks that are fully detailed in the changelog below. This update also puts the 90s GP content, that was available for free over the weekend, into their DLC packs (requiring ownership to drive them). V1.5.3.4 CHANGELOG: GENERAL Reverted new camera switch behaviour on Cockpit Configuration page pending further assessment Added -ffb_nofade launch command switch to disable FFB effect smooth fade in/out on pause and session start UI & HUD Added Motorsports Presets for Formula HiTech Gen1-2 Removed spurious help

I finally bit the bullet and bought myself some PC parts. I am currently waiting for delivery. I also bought AMS2 and the season pass on sale. I'm really curious: how does it compare to AMS1? Today I'm going to test it myself. :)

I finally bit the bullet and bought myself some PC parts. I am currently waiting for delivery. I also bought AMS2 and the season pass on sale. I'm really curious: how does it compare to AMS1? Today I'm going to test it myself. :)
Well, one day later, all I can say is that AMS 2 is incredible. Somehow AMS1 feels to me a notch better as far as driving goes, but as a whole package, AMS2 is great. I don't know what Reiza did to the AI, but racing against it is very fun.

Back