Automobilista 2 Developer Update Details Improvements To Graphics And Physics, Announces IMSA License

RSC

Master of Web
Staff member
In their developer update, posted yesterday, Reiza Studios announced upcoming changes to the visuals, physics, livetrack and more. The update also includes confirmation of the 2024 Brasil Stock Car Pro Series, updates to the Formula Ultimate (F1-spec) Gen 2 cars as well as official licensing from IMSA. The IMSA license is an interesting one! Unless something changes recently, the agreement wouldn’t give Reiza access to additional cars and tracks directly, but would give them access to liveries and potentially get them contacts with any difficult brands they’ve not been able to make deals with. Reiza had obviously already signed and

Unless something changes recently, the agreement wouldn’t give Reiza access to additional cars and tracks directly, but would give them access to liveries and potentially get them contacts with any difficult brands they’ve not been able to make deals with.
I've seen that dev update recently and I was wondering how much can IMSA help Reiza with acquiring licenses for more "elusive" brands, like Ferrari and Lamborghini. Thanks for making comment on that matter. To be frank, I was convinced these manufacturers are out of Reiza's reach, since even rFactor 2 doesn't feature any car from Lamborghini (as well as RaceRoom which also didn't have Ferrari up until recently).

Back