A few newbie questions...

65GTO

Hi all,

First off, please excuse me if anything I'm asking here has already been discussed elsewhere or if I should post each point separately.

I've been playing Rfactor for a few months now after playing GPL for a few years and I'm a big fan. However, there are a few issues which are a real pain in the......proverbial.

So, in no particular order:

1) Loading cars and tracks. Some car mods don't load and some track mods don't load (rfactor crashes when things don't load). Some cars have never loaded, but now do, and likewise for the tracks. In addition some tracks will only load with certain mods...although I'd go as far to say that actually only a VERY small percentage of the tracks I've added have ever worked. Oh and some tracks used to load, but now they don't.....

2) Steering. Some mods work fine, but with others as soon as you turn right or left to leave the garage you're in, the wheel heaves itself all the way to full lock. I've discovered that altering the force feedback from a plus to minus figure (or vice versa) solves this, but is there a way to have all car's steering working the same way without having to go and alter the feedback figure?

3) Scenery. Very suddenly about a month ago, the scenery on almost all of the tracks (......at least the ones that load) went haywire. Some are worse than others. At worst the scenery is 'moving' and all blurred like some sort of acid trip and this is proving to be something of a distraction whilst racing!

There are probably a few more things I'd like to sort out, but those are the biggies. If anyone out there can help or point me in the right direction I'd be sincerely grateful

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Back