About the price..

djorken

Hi everyone!
I'd like to buy rFactor 1, but I don't think it worths 35€ while rF2 is TBAed for 2011. I mean: if I bought rF today and "tomorrow" rF2 would be released, I will not be happy for my bargain. So are you going to cut the price soon?

Thanks, bye
(sry for bad eng)

Even with rf2 coming soon I very much doubt that rf1 will be forgotten. It will take a while for rf2 to get fully loaded, my guess is maybe a year before the community content becomes varied enough to make full use of rf2. So buying rf1 will still have its rewards. If you get involved with an rf2 community, you will probably find they will often go back and forth between rf1 and rf2, so you will probably end up buying it anyway :D

I'll buy rF2 on the release, but more then likely will spend most of my simtime on RF1 for the following year. To me $35 is a small price to pay; I spent that much on a ticket to watch one inning at a baseball game the other day.

If you say so, i just bought rF1 after trying rF2 Beta so payed for both and what blew me away is as i was fillin in forms to pay i noticed on side of screen about $44 then when it asked for county and i selected Australia for my ccard use the priced jumped to over $60 , well F*$k me the aussie dollor is stronger than the green back and its not bad enuf Fanatec rips off Aussie buyers but rF too?????
i was so far into process i did it anyway but not happy for such an old title now

I paid $55 last month for rF1 and I have got my moneys worth already. I have downloaded V8 Supercars and a lot of Australian tracks to race on. Beats being stuck in front of the TV every evening.

Yeah im quite happy with it, i did dabble with rf years ago when i got my G25 came with a disk with rf on it , didnt think much of it then , but after some file fixing and sorting wheel work in it pretty good, got the best older F1 mods 67, 79, 85, 88, 90, 91he, 92, 93 (crap), 94 and the track packs so got a bit to do :)

i will try V8s later but every time i have tried them in rF they havnt even been close to driving real car so didnt bother

Back