Activate-Could not connect to server

Le Ciel

Hi guys,

just bought RF1 yesterday, getting the key very quick but now I couldn't activate, because after entering key and email it appears allways the message: "could not connect to server.Please try again"

I didn't find here a working solution.

Help would be appreciated.

sorry for the delay. I was on vacation over the holidays did you ever get this resolved.

I have the same problem. How to solve it?

iyZBY.png

That isn't a current version of rFactor1. The company which handled activations at that point is shutting down. You need to install v1255c.

Thx a lot!
I downloaded from the official website, but the download speed was very slow. I decided to download from the torrent, but made a mistake with the version.

Thx a lot!
I downloaded from the official website, but the download speed was very slow. I decided to download from the torrent, but made a mistake with the version.

Will see if I can get some more mirrors of 1255c. Thanks for that feedback.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

Been having the same problem after purchase, so glad I kept looking and found this thread!

Downloading the new installer's the now as I was previously using an old CD trial I got with a 2nd hand G27. Still pretty slow download times with the full version being 5-6 hours and the lite version jumping between 30-60 minutes.

Been having the same problem after purchase, so glad I kept looking and found this thread!

Downloading the new installer's the now as I was previously using an old CD trial I got with a 2nd hand G27. Still pretty slow download times with the full version being 5-6 hours and the lite version jumping between 30-60 minutes.

Just wanted to say that my "Old" rF1 was acting up after transferring it to my new 'puter with Win8-64bit OS. I was getting the same error, Skyhigh, but after d/l'g the v1255c(g) and running the executible, the run routine popped up with a screen requesting the Key Activation Code. Not know any better, I inputted my old Trymedia Key Code and got a response, "Invalid Key Code, No Dashes In Code" (something like that, anyway). But, the pop up screen also gives you the chance to order up a new Order Number from ISI. After which, they will email you a new Order Number / Key Activation Code which unlocks the new v1255c(g) and you're good to go. Also, for those switching to Win8-64bit OS, this new v1255c(g) cures all ills, I'm back up and running with everything max'd and 33 cars in the field, running between 195-435 FPS, depending upon load.

Tim, and crew . . . thanks for the quick support turn-around on emailing the new Order#/Key#. Much appreciated.

Cheers....

Back