Activation issue with rFactor: no more license renewals available.

vhoggard

Hi everyone,

I am switching everything over to a new computer and I have run into the problem of no more license renewals in rFactor.

I have browsed your forum and have not been able to find anything yet (it is probably here; just can't find it) that helps with my problem:

I have re-installed the game to my new computer, put in the Full 1255 update, copied all my stuff over from the old computer (including the exe to rfactor folder and Trymedia folder to the C:/ProgramData folder AFTER new installation), and I now get the activation window with the message that I have: missing information - the web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

I have Win 7 64bit on both computers and my new computer has an exact replica of my old, functioning rfactor but will not get past the activation window. :(

I have contacted Trymedia and awaiting their slow response.

A suggestion on how to fix this so I can get back on the track soon would be awesomely appreciated,
Val

Thanks Bee. I contacted purchase@rfactor.net and will see what happens. The other link is one I have tried already. After taking the Trymedia folder out of ProgramData, I can get to the activation window as a new installation when I start the game but still run into the problem of not having any renewals left.

I got rfactor to reset my renewals. I AM RACING AGAIN!!!

Thank you!!

Val

Last edited:
Hi,

same Problem here. Allready received a new activation number which also doesnt work (no more renevals left).
New PC, Fresh Win7 64

Any Ideas ?

Hi,

same Problem here. Allready received a new activation number which also doesnt work (no more renevals left).
New PC, Fresh Win7 64

Any Ideas ?

I needed activation also and emailed Trymedia, but they dont do activations anymore. Need to go to where Bee has pointed us to.

Back