Activation Issue

rockstardriver

I have bought and installed the game, but when I go to put in my key and email it comes up with "Could not connect to server, please try again". Are there any settings I need to change to allow this to run?

I've been running rFactor since April of 2009 - no issues. Raced online last week - no issues. Started up my machine today for first time since last week's race - FUBAR!. I get a screen that tells me I have 37 minutes to activate of get a 30-day trial. Any option I choose on that screen (I already bought, Activate 30 day trial or buy/renew) fails - stating that in can't connect to the Internet. I'm thinking the Trymedia activation server(s) are offline. Until I get this resolved I'm screwed. Deleting the trymedia folder didn't work, a system restore to prior to 7/1/13 didn't work... I will state - for the record, that there have been no system or hardware changes, the system clock is correct, and that I should have plenty of activations remaining since I only useone more after initial purchase to transfer rF1 to a newer gaming PC about 2-3 years ago.

Back