Activation problem

LMR_Zakspeed

Hi guys,

I've just bought rFactor after trying the demo and payed and downloaded the v1255 game file. However when I fill in the fields to activate my game on the launcher it says:

"Could not connect to server. Please try again later"

I'm stumped on what to do. I thought it might have been something to do with my firewall so I turned that off and it didn't work. If one of the Support or anyone else could help me out with this that would be great.

Thanks

Hi guys, same problem for me, i bought my activation code on 12-03-13 and not able to activate.
I read all tutorials about firewalls,port mapping,anti-virus and applied all recomendations but unsuccesfully.
I really expect someone will help us.

Sorry for my bad English, i'm a french canadian.

Maybe later on the tracks...:)

Sometimes, i know this issue from other situations, such behaviour/blocking is caused by freeware-anti-virus-software like Avira, Bitdefender, AntiVir, avast....
And the only possibility to get rid of that blocking is, to UNINSTALL the software.
Most of these softwares have an option to deactivate it.
But that don't helps!!!
You really have to UNINSTALL it!!

I would say it worth's to give it a try ;).

I have the same problem. I have a MacBook Pro (running windows XP in bootcamp). I have no anti-virus and i have turned the windows firewall off. All internet security settings are low / off. Thanks in advance for your help.

I got a brand new SSD for Christmas and installed it, but now I have no connection to server to reactivate my rf1 . HELP I have a race in 2 days !!!!!

Hi,

Du to system change, i need reactivate my game but ISI do no reply to my mail ! WTF !?

I'll lighting a Little bit.
You all have the 1255F Version with the Trymedia Licence Model? I think so.
If you did Change Hardware, like Board and so on, you must aktivating rfactor new.
The Certifikate from Trymedia is old. Thats the problem.
You can say "yes", but the Connection will not come about!

2 ways:
1. Chance the Licence Model from Trymedia to ISI Model --> send ISI the Codes (activation and E-Mail from the Registration rfactor) and ISI send you the new ISI code
download the new 1255G Version from ISI
Attention!!!
The 1255C/G is not 100% compatible with all plugins, like xd Tools, Speedlimiter is not activ in pitlane, you must aktivateing first

2. thats not allowed :D

sorry for my bad english, but you understand what i meen

regards
ennimann from Germany

PS happy new year

Back