Activation Superleague Formula

Birddogg66

I recently have updated my OS and upon reinstalling my games and programs I find the online path to activate SLF no longer exists nor does any support channel for the game.

I have no idea if you ISI still control the rights to the game? IMO just letting it die is a waste when it could be used as a channel to get your products on Steam by offering this for $9.99? I paid $19.99 for it and thought it was a good mini game.

Shoot even though I did pay for this title I would consider paying for it again on Steam just so I never have to deal with those 3rd rate activation services that die after time and the game users are left holding the bag never to be able to use their purchased material again.

You could also introduce rF1 to Steam as an inexpensive game purchase option

I recently have updated my OS and upon reinstalling my games and programs I find the online path to activate SLF no longer exists nor does any support channel for the game.

I have no idea if you ISI still control the rights to the game? IMO just letting it die is a waste when it could be used as a channel to get your products on Steam by offering this for $9.99? I paid $19.99 for it and thought it was a good mini game.

Shoot even though I did pay for this title I would consider paying for it again on Steam just so I never have to deal with those 3rd rate activation services that die after time and the game users are left holding the bag never to be able to use their purchased material again.

You could also introduce rF1 to Steam as an inexpensive game purchase option
We don't control the rights, and the SLF abandoned it. TryMedia, who handled the activation, no longer is operating (they might still technically exist, but not for long). I'll ask Gjon if there is anything we can do, but from a legal standpoint, I doubt it.

We don't control the rights, and the SLF abandoned it. TryMedia, who handled the activation, no longer is operating (they might still technically exist, but not for long). I'll ask Gjon if there is anything we can do, but from a legal standpoint, I doubt it.

Thanks for your reply Tim ATM I believe I have four Trymedia activation games SLF and the 3 titles from 2pez as well.

It would be nice if you could reclaim it at basically no cost to you and reoffer it as a value piece of software through your own activation server.

Thanks for your reply Tim ATM I believe I have four Trymedia activation games SLF and the 3 titles from 2pez as well.

It would be nice if you could reclaim it at basically no cost to you and reoffer it as a value piece of software through your own activation server.

+1 !!! As a (free ?) addon on steam !!!

:D

Back