AI Exceeds Fuel Capacity

Daanoznl

Hello,

This my problem. I am using the CTDP06 mod, but the AI just doesn't pit. So, I changed the fuel tank capacity to about 10 litres just to check if they even pit at all. It turns out, they don't. The AI just keeps on driving and uses way more than 10 litres ofcourse. The same thing applies for the MMG2007 mod. I did the same trick for the CTDP05 and FN2008 mod. At those mods, this trick does work and they pit every 2 laps, as expected.

I have no idea what to problem is. I have been looking for a difference in settings between CDTP06/MMG2007 and CTDP05/FN2008, which might be causing this but I can't find it.

Anyone?

Which values exactly did you change and did you do it for all cars or do they all use same hdv file?
And (i don't have the mod installed) maybe there are some settings in the upgrades which affect it?
And is it happening on an default ISI track too?

The cars all use seperate HDV files. I changed it just for the Williams to see if it works.

FuelRange=(1.0, 1.0, 10)
FuelSetting=49
NumPitstopsRange=(0, 1, 4)
NumPitstopsSetting=3
Pitstop1Range=(1.0, 1.0, 10)
Pitstop1Setting=49
Pitstop2Range=(1.0, 1.0, 10)
Pitstop2Setting=49
Pitstop3Range=(1.0, 1.0, 10)
Pitstop3Setting=49

I haven't looked at the upgrades file yet.
I happens on all tracks default/custom.

But when you only changed it for the Williams, you have to start the race with only williams too, to see if it works.
But i'm sure you did that.

And when you set:
FuelRange=(1.0, 1.0, 10)
FuelSetting=49

The value 49 makes no sense because you have defined just 10 steps in the range-values (same with Pitstop(X)Setting=49).
But that normally shouldn't cause the problem you have, maybe you nevertheless test it with the value 9 instead of 49.

When you, with these settings take the williams, go on track and in the garage, how much fuel is shown as loaded when you load the default setup?

Search for "AI Upgrade" in the upgrades file. The parameters are overridden for AI cars.

Fuel shown with default setup is 10 litres. I will check the AI Upgrade file.

Back