AI Strength in own car

swapo

Hello,

I want to do some offline endurance races against the AI using the Enduracers EnduranceSeries mod.

After fiddling a bit with the AI in my .plr file, giving it some better setups and setting the AI Strength slider to 107% I'm quite happy how it behaves and the speed my opponents show.

The problem is: I want some full scale endurance sessions (up to 24 hours) and thus need an AI co-driver. But when I switch to the AI driver (using the hotkey "I") it drives much slower than the opponent AI (5 seconds or more a lap in Circuit de la Sarthe).

I even added a Driver2 entry to my car, created a corresponding talent file and let it have the first stint (which made the car start under the second drivers name instead of mine) and it still went the same bad pace.

I spent some time testing if it had anything to do with talent files but by now I doubt they have anything to do with it. AI opponents without talent file still get much better lap times.

It isn't setups either, even with only default setups available it still is the same.

It seems simply like the AI Strength slider has no effect on the AI in my own car.

Any suggestions?

Back