All Star Karts (WIP)

Daveybird

In addition to my Pavement Street Stocks, I'm also working on another mod, a gag mod called All Star Karts. This isn't your typical karting simulation. It has not only characters from Mario, but also from other Nintendo games, Sega and even DreamWorks. All characters featured in this mod are (C) the aforementioned companies, and I'm not trying to infringe on copyright, I'm just trying to have some fun. After all, people do make mods with their favorite NASCAR drivers in them, right, as long as they're for free. This is a good mod not only to be just silly, but also to get kids and mainstream gamers into dirt racing!

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 16105
View attachment 16106
View attachment 16107
View attachment 16108

The planned roster:

Falco (StarFox)
Fox (StarFox)
Krystal (StarFox)
Bowser (Mario)
Bowser Jr (Mario)
Larry Koopa (Mario)
Yoshi (Mario)
Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong/Mario)
Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong/Mario)
Lord Shen (Kung Fu Panda)
Sonic (Sonic)
Tails (Sonic)
Knuckles (Sonic)
Amy Rose (Sonic)
Pikachu (Pokemon)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Peach (Mario)
Daisy (Mario)
Iggy Koopa (Mario)
Ludwig von Koopa (Mario)

This is going to be super fun :). I hope the physics will have their own feel (higher slip angles? Softer tyres with less-stiff sidewalls? Taller sidewalls?). This will be great!

Thanks! They will all share the same HDV, but different cameras, upgrades, etc, and they handle like dirt, even though that might change.

Awesome! My seven year old loves Spaskis' Pocoyo Park and will surely love this too :D Thanks!

Thanks! And some of the characters will have upgrades that alter their appearance, too, like you can take Fox and Falco's boots off, you can take Falco's headset off (I wish I could do that with Fox, but part of his bare head is blank), you can adjust Lord Shen's robes, etc!

Back