BES 2012 mod league event use.

JayCoops

Does anyone know if the 2012 Blancpain mod is suitable to use for a season\event in an online league? More specifically, are the cars equal enough as they are or is there a league edition patch that needs to be added? I've noticed that the fuel consumption varies from car to car (which I appreciate in the real world to be the case).

Many thanks.

The Merc and Porsche are not good for league use because they have bugs. The Merc has bad mirrors, the Porsche has undertray issues and will pogo jump on some curbs.The rest of the cars are great in a league.

Each has it's strengths and weaknesses overall and each excels at different types of tracks. Watching the Lambo catch me up the hill at Essington just for me to pull away in my F430 in the twisty stuff made for an awesome race. In our season races none of the cars was really dominant and the more you race these cars the more you learn about them as each is unique.

Thank you Guy, most appreciated. Is a shame about the Porsche as I really enjoy driving it, and I'm not really a Porsche fan. Thanks again.

In the 2014 version, the Porsche and Merc are fixed but the rest of the mod is not ready.

Oh wow, I just noticed that this is the rF1 section not the rf2 section :eek:

Sorry, I have never tried the rF1 version

Back