Bik Movies customization

Ayrton

Is possible to add/replace new movies for a Season or mod, like winning championship movie, winning race, etc... like for F1 Challenge. I cannot figure out how to do, cause in Movies folder there are only 2 bik files, PreGame and Logo.

You can use the config overrides in the mod .rfm to set a new movie folder (most seem to just put a subfolder in the MovieFiles folder), so you can create a new pregame.bik and the game will show that when it first loads. I doubt you can trigger movies at specific points (like winning races, championships), don't think I've seen anything like that being done. I think you can edit the GUI/showroom to put in videos though.

Yep, I doubt too :) but I've installed also F1 1991 HE mod and inside I've found a file called New_Winchamp4.bik so I tought you can create movies for all. Maybe you need to edit some config files? ...

Well I'd start with a file text search for that filename and see where it pops up :)

Right, I will do some searching and if I find something interesting I will post :)

Yeah, thanks, I already knew about that. My problem was how to put a custom movie bik after you win the championship (like in F1 challenge). Anyway I think in rFactor there is no line about this in the UI.data file, you can only put videos in Menu showroom I guess.

Forget treadmills and elliptical machines! From strip-tease aerobics to pole dance fitness, there are some super sexy ways to get Geograhic las Vegas nv and build up confidence in your body. Here’s more info about three of the hottest workouts around!

Back