Brakes are terrible!

deepdishtj

i have just installed the full game on my pc. with a mod pack called hot hatches.
The brakes on all of the cars including the default rfactor cars are terrible. if a stand on the brakes i would expect them to lock up but they dont. it just slows down slowly. all driver aids are off inc abs and brake help. im using a g25 wheel that works fine on iracing/rsrbr2011. ive fiddled with the settings i.e deadzone sesitivity etc but nothing makes a difference. braking pressure is at 100% aswel!
Any help would be aprreciated as its pretty poor and unrealistic at the moment!

Thanks Tj

I wasn't blaming rFactor or anyone for that fact, Im asking if there is a solution because it is like I'm not getting full pedal travel, because the brakes wont lock when fully pressed. It can't be mod related if its with the car that comes with rFactor, as i stated in my last post. But thanks for the reply anyway.

It can't be mod related if its with the car that comes with rFactor, as i stated in my last post. But thanks for the reply anyway.

"with a mod pack called hot hatches."

This is definatelly not a mod that originally comes with rFactor.

The brakes on all of the cars including the default rfactor cars are terrible.
LesiU, thuGG - I think you missed this part.

Try DRM Revival or F1'67 mods - these have pretty strong brakes and if you can't lock up in these mods, then you obviously have a problem. First thing I would do - check if you can see full red brake bar in controller settings in rFactor. If you can - it's something related to driving aids or installed content. If not, then it's something related to pedals calibration.

Last edited:
Hmm, that's weird but indeed, I've missed that part!

In that case, check what K Szczech suggest. If the red bar is OK, ou double checked you don't use any aids and brake pressure is 100%, then I have no idea what's wrong.

Back