Can´t enter the Multiplayer game By IP Adress

Juanpa

Hi; I need help, we have a rfactor servers and can´t enter the server game by IP Adress, When enter the IP addres show the " no game selected " into the sreen. But the server show into the severs list.
I need can enter the multiplayer game introducing IP Adress.
Why I can´t enter the multiplayer game by IP Adress ?
Thanks

Thank´s; But i can´t enter by the IP Adress at multiplayer; I don´t know. :(

why need join by ip adress is not the lobby list show the server ?

Need a enter by the IP Adress; couse i rent a server to League who required enter by the IP. Thx

Need a enter by the IP Adress; couse i rent a server to League who required enter by the IP. Thx

Juanpa, is the league renting the server from you, or do you rent a server from a hosting company for a league.
I am now confused as they are basically 2 different questions which will have 2 different answers.

1. If you are hosting rFactor on your server, then your ports are not setup properly.

2. If you are renting a server from a hosting company, either there ports are not setup properly, or your not entering the ip and port number correctly.

If you can post the IP address for the server exactly how your entering it, I or someone can check whats wrong.

yea when rent a server it is up to the people that you rent server from to fix the problem not you .

"League who required enter by the IP" and why is the leauge required that spoiled leauge members f that if they can see the server in the lobbylist all is fine ..

Connect via IP

yea when rent a server it is up to the people that you rent server from to fix the problem not you .

"League who required enter by the IP" and why is the leauge required that spoiled leauge members f that if they can see the server in the lobbylist all is fine ..

When you connect to your server via IP, you need to drop 100 off of the default port...see below:

If the default port for the rF server is is 34297...port would be...34197 via IP

Dave

NRT

Back