Can't find or select new cars and tracks

jeffmorris

I have RFactor version 1.255 running on Windows 7 Home Edition. I downloaded and installed two cars and three tracks from RFactor Central website. I can't find or select the new cars or tracks. I can only choose two cars and two tracks that are included with RFactor. How can I fix the problem?

I didn't use one-click installer. I tried disabling UAC and running as administrator. Windows 7 Home Edition is 64-bit

ok cool, thats good.

How new are you to rfactor? Are you familiar with mod selection? Main menu screen > Customise > Player > Racing series.

I got two racing series that are included with RFactor. The program was included with the Logitech G27 steering wheel/pedal set.

Ahh ok, that would be a demo I believe. AFAIK, you need to purchase the game to be able to add content.

How do I find out if it's a demo or a full version? I had to activate it at Trymedia's website.

If you are still in demo mode, the game will open with the try/purchase screen.
When rF is activated (full version), the game starts with the logo screens and the intro movie, then it goes to the spinner screen when the game is fully loaded.

Back