Can't see downloaded vehicles

Artas1984

I've registered in the rfactor central and downloaded some cars: the Corvette C6R, Ferrari F430, and B196 Formula 1, for example. I've extracted the mods according to instructions.

When i load the game and select a vehicle, i only see a single car.. And the others, including the default cars, were "overwritten"...

Ok, i am new guy, i have NO idea how to work this game out. All i want is to have some fun by trying out some popular cars around the famous laps. So basically all i want is to have the opportunity to select any car i want. I donwloaded 3 cars, i want to see those 3 cars + i want to have them unlocked straight away.

Can somebody help me?

Yes, found it. Was able to pick up myF430 and C6R, but did not find the Formula cars of the 90ies.

Have you installed in mod manager? select all cars and tracks if you have and then either select cars from spinner or from Full List option at top right of screen. Also some mods are downloaded as RAR files and need extraction(7zip etc) then installing as rfcm files in to your packages and then installed using the mod manager

Have you installed in mod manager? select all cars and tracks if you have and then either select cars from spinner or from Full List option at top right of screen. Also some mods are downloaded as RAR files and need extraction(7zip etc) then installing as rfcm files in to your packages and then installed using the mod manager

rF1..... rF1..

I almost gave the same advice. Hahaha

The mod manager does not show the mods i extracted...

Let's say this one:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1 Historic Benetton B196

Why can't i see it?

I think Bwana was right though, even in rf1 you have to select all cars and tracks.
And if its all car and tracks that don't show the content, then you need to select the mod itself in order for it to show. if I recall correctly.

I'm sure they are there Artas, you just need to find the correct route in the menu. in some mods you even have to actually buy the car in upgrades in order for them to be accessible.

So, i've found out that all of the historic Formula 1 mods do not show up in the menu even when i select all cars, and i am not the only person experiencing this problem. I've read the comments under the mods and many people do not see them too.. Good thing there are other F1 mods out there..

So, i've found out that all of the historic Formula 1 mods do not show up in the menu even when i select all cars........

Can you post a downloadlink of a mod you've got and where that happens with, then i can take a look why it happens.

No, so i installed it and now see all the missing cars. There is another problem. Another thread to come...

Back