Car Height

BOLLOmanuel

hello

I have a category with cars from different mods.. I used as base to crete the category so all this different cars have the same HDV file
in 3dsimed and in the showroom they look good, as height I mean... but once on the track some of them are higher as jeep, and others are lowers as F1..

the Grafical Offset in HDV is 0.00 0.000 0.00 ..which value is the responsible of these different heights?

thanks

yes I know, but if it's all at 0, I was wondering which other value (not in grafical offset) colud be the responsible of these heights.. why in showroom they look good and on the track the high is different?

I even tryed to create an HDV for any model, but the physic change modifying the Graphical Offset

Check the models (gmt), they may be set at different heights. You may then want <> 0 for the Z graphical offset to correct them.

Make sure when you export your car GMT's from 3dsimed that you set the "Pivot Point" to 0,0,0 Edit / Center Model / Set Pivot Point. Even if it was 0,0,0 already click OK, then export the GMT's

Everything except the drivers helmet and the steering wheel should be at 0,0,0

Are all your models set so that the lowest point of the carbody is set so the vertical axis = 0 ?

yes I know, but if it's all at 0, I was wondering which other value (not in grafical offset) colud be the responsible of these heights.. why in showroom they look good and on the track the high is different?

I even tryed to create an HDV for any model, but the physic change modifying the Graphical Offset
Maybe you didn't set ride height setting to correct value?

Back