car loading glitch

guitardude

i was happy to get a new PC that would play rfactor better than my old one, when i plugged it in it worked perfectly and looked great. so i got it all set up with the mods i had on my old one and continued to work like a dream. until i plugged the S Video into the Massive TV, i opened rfactor and got a window saying "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" which was wierd. i don't use the "Connect" on rfactor so internet should have nothing to do with the game. i reinstalled rfactor and then it worked perfectly. after that i put my ui mods back in the game and was happy. however, in the "Shift Street Mod" the Koenigsegg CCX and the Zonda R start to glitch out and won't load in the showroom and look like a gray pinewood derby car that says "TEYP" in green on either side when racing so i reinstalled the cars from an older version that used to work, and now all the cars from the older version of Shift Street had the same problem, so i ran the installer for the new one and none of the cars in the entire game work work at all and i can't race no matter what. when i try to load a car in the showroom i get an error message saying "Error Loading "PURCHASED.GMT" To Memory" when i go to race the game will either crash or i get the gray pinewood derby car mentioned above.

Mods i had installed before having this glitch:
-xUI
-Gallardo Challenge (Gallardo GT3)
-McLaren F1 Challenge
-Shift Street 5.0
-Deleted the showroom music as well as pregame an isi logo movies for faster loading and running
-Nurburgring Nordschleife
-Monaco new Layout
All of these Mods are the latest versions as of 2011 minus the shift street mod

Things i have tried:
-running rfactor installer
-uninstalling rfactor and running the installer again
and now it still won't work though it's unmodded and it is starting to get really annoying

Notes:
try and use simple words so someone simple like me can understand you
only reply if know what the problem is and/or you think you know how to fix it

Thanks!
Zak

Last edited:

Back