Cars dropping through an object.

hamiltonfan2205

I'm having a problem where instead of the cars travelling on a particular object, they drop right through it, and it resets them to the track. I've looked at the SCN file, tried turning CollTarget and Hattarget for that object onto True, but no difference. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated

Are you talking about parts of the track/ground (HATTarget and CollTarget have to be True)?

If yes, do the material-names of these parts matches the entries in the *.tdf-file?

yup i am talking about parts of the ground and i tried updating the tdf file, no difference.

Try deleting the hat file for the track. \rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT

Is check material name in TDF file. The prefix of material name must exist in TDF.

@ Mario: reading the sooner posts prevents from suggest things double ;).

@ Hamiltonfan: It would be much easier if you upload your track and post the link to download it. Then i (or others) can test it on own machine and find out much better/faster where the error is.

@ Mario: reading the sooner posts prevents from suggest things double ;).

@ Hamiltonfan: It would be much easier if you upload your track and post the link to download it. Then i (or others) can test it on own machine and find out much better/faster where the error is.

i know is for him to recheck ;)

Ah, OK, maybe it helps if he wasn't thourough enough at first time.

But in general, sometimes trying to help over the forum is like a funny quiz :D

Done ;)

rF2_Fehlerquiz.png

Tried that and guess what, IT WORKED! Thanks so much for the help

Thought we were going to get to final Jeopardy. My guess 99.9% of the time its a TDF issue.

redapg.. that pic made my kids come in the room and ask whats so funny. lol

Back