Championship Track Manager 2.20

Try THIS, it's Version 2.2. (NOT TESTED, Virusfree when tested with Norton)

EDIT Version 2.3 can be downloaded HERE

Last edited:
Anyway to start or make a Championship of the same class/type?

Want to start a new SR Championship but with only AType vehicles.
It will start with only ZR but then that comes with all the classes.

Can a championship be edited?

When you set the Vehicle Filter in the seasons entry in the rfm file of the series. That should work.

Season = ZR Challenge
{
Vehicle Filter = ZR
Min Championship Opponents = 5 SceneOrder
{
Toban_Long
Mills_Short
Orchard_Lake_RC
Toban_Short
S_Heights_short
Mills_Long
}
}

When you set the Vehicle Filter in the seasons entry in the rfm file of the series. That should work.

Season = ZR Challenge
{
Vehicle Filter = ZR
Min Championship Opponents = 5 SceneOrder
{
Toban_Long
Mills_Short
Orchard_Lake_RC
Toban_Short
S_Heights_short
Mills_Long
}
}

will give that a try thanks :)

Link appears to be down again, any chance of a re-up? Thanks :) if someone can get it to me I can put the file on my paid mediafire account which should last a very long time.

Link appears to be down again, any chance of a re-up? Thanks :) if someone can get it to me I can put the file on my paid mediafire account which should last a very long time.

Sure ;)

Now it's stored here and should be alive a long time too. :)

Thanks! I guess files on the forum don't get deleted after a while so there is no need to add a 2nd link? I still will if it would be useful.

Your decision, i would say one working download is enough, but it's always better to have 2 or more working options, than to have none. ;)

Okay, welp, here is my link, same version as the one redapg just posted.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2m8cukfd9rkm67l/ctdp_csm_nx_2.3.rar

I don't even know if I will use it myself ;) but after getting back into rFactor after a couple of years break, I am noticing a lot of the old links are dead and it would suck if they disappeared forever (well, there's rFC premium but who knows how long that will even be around). So I am trying to collect anything that I think might be useful. Slowly.

Yes, unfortunately a lot of the old links are dead because of the problems some file-hoster have had some years ago, which forced them to stop their services.

Yes, like megaupload...I am afraid of putting too much stuff on mega exclusively now because I'm afraid the same thing will happen, it just seems too good to last...free, huge speeds, almost no downtime...

Back