Controller set up

muzarati

I seem to have lost my centrespring on my Logitech FFB wheel? It was working fine, never had any problems until last night. The wheel is working right, outside rFactor it callerbrates ok, centrespring is enabled and working but in rF the centrespring works at the spinner but just as the track (any track) finishes loading the spring lets go? "no probs" I thought, "just copy over my controller back up"...nah still no centrespring? what have I done? something has over written something but what and where?
Any help would be appriciated guys, its like finding a needle in a hay stack :confused:

Have you lost all FFB or just centering? Are you using RealFeel? RealFeel doesn't have a centering effect unless the suspension pushes the wheels to the center. Some suspensions have more of a self centering effect then others. But if you are running pure RealFeel and you are parked then the wheel will be almost completely limp.

Lost just the centering and yes using realfeel, the centering worked fine yesterday and has been for the last 2 years with the Realfeel plugin so I know it does work, I think something has been over written but not sure what?

Back