Crash after loading new car

Gui Schauer

Hi, the issue is: I put a car in-game (will be available for download when I get permission), click on it and after loading the game crashes without showing the car.
Happened with other car that will be available when I get permission too.

Seems as if you are modifying an existing car or trying to get a converted car in game (because of the needed permission).
If it is so and the game behaves like described, the configuration of the car is not well done.

Can have different reasons, missing needed files, wrong settings of paths ..... almost impossible to answer without having the "mod" here.

Because you only uploaded a fragment of the mod, i just can tell you a few things.
- depending of if there is a customized vehicles-dir set in the rfm, you have to change some search pathes in the gen files to make the car show up in showroom. To make it driveable, you need some more changes.

- both gen files need a closing bracket "}" at the end of the file
- you need "spindle" entries for all 4 wheels in the graphics gen-file ( Instance=LFSpindle......)
- you need brakelights

This is how it looks now after i changed some things. Seems as if you have to do some more work. :)

troller.png

Back