d3d9.dll fps going down

imtakt

Hello together

first i want to say sorry for my englisch ... :(

before i install rfdyn or tvstyle plugin i Play with more than 50 cars on le man and have more than 80 fps ( 30 cars see on the track)
so i love this and the game runs good..

but after i install These plugins in my rfactor order is a file Name is d3d9.dll and this Change the game ....

i have now fps between 10 - 50 and many lags..

my rfconfig tool Change some Options like my Hardware and some grafikdetails and i cant Change it

some Screens here can you tell me how can i fix this

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130315/n9jrvlhz.jpg

left with d3d9 right without

Hello together

first i want to say sorry for my englisch ... :(

before i install rfdyn or tvstyle plugin i Play with more than 50 cars on le man and have more than 80 fps ( 30 cars see on the track)
so i love this and the game runs good..

but after i install These plugins in my rfactor order is a file Name is d3d9.dll and this Change the game ....

i have now fps between 10 - 50 and many lags..

my rfconfig tool Change some Options like my Hardware and some grafikdetails and i cant Change it

some Screens here can you tell me how can i fix this

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130315/n9jrvlhz.jpg

left with d3d9 right without
Try to use GID and see if you have same fps drop and lags.

hey thanks for your answer but,

i have unistalled tvstyle and use now rfdyn hud it runs better but not with full fps. and i want to know why look at the screenshot u see two config Tools for one game only because d3d9.dll
is it a Problem with nvidia because with d3d9 max 60 fps without over 80 ...

hey thanks for your answer but,

i have unistalled tvstyle and use now rfdyn hud it runs better but not with full fps. and i want to know why look at the screenshot u see two config Tools for one game only because d3d9.dll
is it a Problem with nvidia because with d3d9 max 60 fps without over 80 ...
80 FPS with rfactor 1 ?? that is very low set fenster /wide srceen/anti alasing oFF/

and you should have fps on default in rfactor game not set at a max rate
and you shall have 150-300 fps with the cpu and graphic card you have on the picture you have posted

80 FPS with rfactor 1 ?? that is very low set fenster /wide srceen/anti alasing oFF/

and you should have fps on default in rfactor game not set at a max rate
and you shall have 150-300 fps with the cpu and graphic card you have on the picture you have posted

sorry i dont understand it now

you mean that i must have more than 80 fps
or you mean i must going down with the Details to have more fps?

but my biggest question is why this d3d9.dll Change my settings

If you set v sync on you get this lag and low fps test take that off and see if yo get better fps a game must have at least minimum 60fps to run smoth too your eyes otherwise a game is looking like a stroboscop if you test the settings i post above it shall work as before when you have 80 fps and if it not do it is maybe the graphicard start to get bad and been destroyed.

if i was you i should install a complete new rfactor install in a new folder you can install rfactor in 30 different folders if you want it is no limit of that but best is do a new clean install it can help but what i think is that you have set vsync on and that is not good for the FPS .

thanks for your help i have find the Problem

first set Vsync off in NVidia cc than i have testet GID and the d3d9.dll from this tool Change nothin in my rfconfig tool

dont use TV style and Rfdyn when u have the same probs

now i have more than 100 fps and im happy

soo thanks for your help guys and i hope People with the same Problems read this and try it out

Back