Dash Texture issue Kodi 2005 Rayzor

TheRon

View attachment 17019

Only seeing this when doing the Season Lienz Festival of Speed 2006. Fresh install from Steam. Tried using the same car in other modes and it seems fine.

I don't know if the Steam-Version is different to my DVD Version, because i don't have this problem.

Which setting is selected in the rf config (rf config.exe in rfactor mainfolder (sub-sub-sub...folder of steam folder) at the "Shader Level" dropdown?
I would suggest to use "Quality(DX9)" here.

And if that don't helps, try it with setting the grafical quality ingame to a higher level, under CUSTOMIZE/Settings/Display.

I don't know if the Steam-Version is different to my DVD Version, because i don't have this problem.

Which setting is selected in the rf config (rf config.exe in rfactor mainfolder (sub-sub-sub...folder of steam folder) at the "Shader Level" dropdown?
I would suggest to use "Quality(DX9)" here.

And if that don't helps, try it with setting the grafical quality ingame to a higher level, under CUSTOMIZE/Settings/Display.

I manually set the Config.ini
CPURating=5
SystemRAM=4096
VideoRAM=4096
ObjDetail=5
TexDetail=5
VideoGUID=D7B71E3E-52C7-11CF-484F-6F071CC2C435
VideoDriver=0
VideoMode=15
VideoRefresh=0
WindowedMode=0
RenderMethod=0
RenderTexSize=0
RunBenchmarks=0
FSAA=0
VSync=0
ShaderLevel=3
SubViews=0
WidescreenUI=1

Everything in the Display Setting is set as high as it will go already.

Can you post exactly which car you have selected, if you use any upgrades for it and which track-layout it is?

Can you post exactly which car you have selected, if you use any upgrades for it and which track-layout it is?

Car is - Kodi - 2005 Rayzor - Kodi Factory Team - Kodi #61 -

I am only seeing this when racing through the Race Season - Lienz Festival of Speed 2006. I do not see this happen in any other modes such as Testing or Race Weekend.

It does appear to be tied to the upgrades. After you asked I went through and tried a few different variations, and was able to see it went away depending on different upgrades installed.

I can make it happen if I choose RC1 and select Suspension - Stock Suspension. There are other variation I could choose and get the same issue, but many others make it go away.

I am running these setting and seeing it:
Rear Wing - RC1
Front End - RC1
Rear End - RC1
Tires - RC RS-GT
Suspension - Race Suspension
Brake - RC1
Hood - RC1
Exhaust - RC1
Flywheel - Racing Flywheel
Competition Kits - Production Class Kit
Differential - Adjustable Differential

I upgrade to the "National 4WD Competition Kit" and now it is gone.

Unlikely there are many people out there that would see this I suppose, but it is an issue I do not remember ever seeing with my disk install. Since installing it through Steam I've been replaying through all the base mods without cheating trying to get all the cars fully upgraded. Just a personal challenge.

Last edited:
Even if i use the same selections as you do, i don't have that problem (tested with DVD and also with download/online version).
Seems as if the steam version is different and because i don't have it, i can't help you in this case.

Back