Dedicated Server is getting this error please help

Wayne Reed

Hi all my Dedicated Server is getting this error Attempt to create a connection with the server has failed. No further attempts will take place.

Please does any one know how I can fix it as I know cant get my room to show up My server is not on my pc its a paid for server.

Thanks Wayne

some prb from site if you use paid server you should contact the site that host your servers . i now isr chanced hoster based in uk when the servers start behave mad then not get on for 1 week maybe you have server from same hoster ? that was last week.

No I have my server I can get on to set things up but I got the error in there as well. I cant ask them as they don't know rf its a host that does fps games I asked them to set me up a rf server as they where awesome on my fps stuff

fps games ok then i think you need to get them the information what port they need to open for you because rfactor not use same ports as the fps games ? has it worked before ?

Is it setup with one of them user control panels wayne or is it a remote connection.

I will ask them if they need a port list.

@hutch-sco its a control panels bud

Back