Dedicated Server

cocis

I wonder if you could give me information about an error message I get when I launch the dedicated, coming on the server after a while I get a message saying: you have been ejected from the game: performance.
and in addition there is a lag crazy:confused:

Thx

I've seen that message once, when I was getting about 20 fps (CTDP I think, when I was already struggling on DX7 and extra low tweaked settings). Are you running AI on your server? Might just be that the load of the mod and the server (plus AI if you're running them) is too much for your system.

I've seen that message once, when I was getting about 20 fps (CTDP I think, when I was already struggling on DX7 and extra low tweaked settings). Are you running AI on your server? Might just be that the load of the mod and the server (plus AI if you're running them) is too much for your system.

thanks for the reply, but I think it is a server problem I have 2 xeon quadcore processors from 2.66GHz and 16GB of RAM and SAS disks 10.000rpm. The problem has arisen recently and has been missing for two days, but I wanted to figure out what was causing this message performace to avoid the occurrence in the future. might happen if I delete the file in the rfactor folder rfactor.exe?

Well I got that message (and got booted) when I was on a remote server, so I think it's a client issue.

You've mentioned 'lag', can you explain what you mean?

(and the rfactor.exe won't be used when you run the dedicated, so deleting it will make no difference)

Well I got that message (and got booted) when I was on a remote server, so I think it's a client issue.

You've mentioned 'lag', can you explain what you mean?

(and the rfactor.exe won't be used when you run the dedicated, so deleting it will make no difference)

since it presents the problem that the client disconnects with error performance is often the case that the server has some crazy lag is understood that the written text chat during the bait after 10 seconds even very

Back