Difficult to find my server in the server list ... :(

LOL server

Hello everyone,

Couldn't realy find info about my problem in other threads alike in this forum, therefore I post here my question.

When people (or even myself) search for my server (game name) in the "server list" it is realy difficult to find it. Sometimes it needs to reload up to 5 o 6 times. I see some popular servers which are easy to find (you only need to reload a couple of times).

Have 50mb upload and have experience seeting the dedicated server, besides I have been hosting now for several years.

Remember seeing some post about my problem in the RSC (closed now), but it is impossible to reach them anylonger.

Have contacted the company who supply my internet and explained the problem, but nothing seems to be wrong with my connection.

Hope someone can help me here.

Regards
Eric

btw, thx for opening this forum. We have been missing a lot a forum like this since de RSC was closed.

there are parameter in PLR file (or multiplayer.ini) what show how much servers appears in the list.

"Concurrent server list=400" Put 10000. More latency but appears

sorry :( bad english today

gracias tio ;)

.... opps didn't know :eek:, I shall try :)

EDIT: just to make sure, is this the line you mean fastorro?

Concurrent Server Updates="10000" // servers in join list, should be less for modem users, more for broadband (game now automatically finds more if (3 * download_kbps) exceeds this number)

just set it to 10.000 it was 400 before.
thx again...(gracias nuevamente)

Last edited:
gracias tio ;)

.... opps didn't know :eek:, I shall try :)

EDIT: just to make sure, is this the line you mean fastorro?

Concurrent Server Updates="10000" // servers in join list, should be less for modem users, more for broadband (game now automatically finds more if (3 * download_kbps) exceeds this number)

just set it to 10.000 it was 400 before.
thx again...(gracias nuevamente)

yes! it's parameter ;)

sorry :/ I'm working :p

Back