Don't want All Cars unlocked

Ridge

I am trying to make a Career mode for my mod I'm working on which is based on the Gran Turismo series. The problem is no matter what I do I always have 2,147,480,647 credits and all the vehicles unlocked. When I first bought the game a year ago I typed in ISI_BABYFACTORY so I could have everything unlocked. I change the .rfm so I only start with 500cr than I delete my Userdata folder and start the game and create new profile. I might have 500cr. but as soon as I start a practice or anything and exit out I have 2,147,480,647 credits again. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling my game but that doesn't work either. I also run the game as Admin. I would like to know how I can fix this. I did see another guy post a topic on this but didn't really get an answer. Is this universal or just a problem with some people?

Thanks,
Ridge

I am trying to make a Career mode for my mod I'm working on which is based on the Gran Turismo series. The problem is no matter what I do I always have 2,147,480,647 credits and all the vehicles unlocked. When I first bought the game a year ago I typed in ISI_BABYFACTORY so I could have everything unlocked. I change the .rfm so I only start with 500cr than I delete my Userdata folder and start the game and create new profile. I might have 500cr. but as soon as I start a practice or anything and exit out I have 2,147,480,647 credits again. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling my game but that doesn't work either. I also run the game as Admin. I would like to know how I can fix this. I did see another guy post a topic on this but didn't really get an answer. Is this universal or just a problem with some people?

Thanks,
Ridge
Universal with the new versions of rF1. Unfortunately a lot of time was being wasted answering support queries from people who said the product didn't contain the cars advertised (not realizing they had to unlock them). Got to the point where the time spent was genuinely costing us, so we unlocked.

Thanks for the reply. Is it the same with both the v1255g and v1255c? Or is there something I can do to change it? I hate that I may not be able to make the career mode like I have been planning a long time. It was going to be what my mod was centered around. Maybe a link to an older version? Depends on what has changed.

Thanks, but which version do I download? And how do I download it? Is there any consequences to downloading this version? Sorry for asking so many questions but I really want to get this to work for my mod and I'm not finding any information on these different updates or whats the difference between C,F,G updates.

All I got was the link to the different versions, no idea how/what/where. sorry

I have the 1255F update, I believe it was the final update before that recent one that just came out out of nowhere. I heard that the new one is pointless and does nothing anyways regarding physics, sounds, graphics, bugs, etc so I just kept mine at the 1255F which was the final update for years.

In this version, without putting the code in, everything is still locked.

Some of my greatest RFactor 1 memories were with the season/career mode with the original cars, slowly updating to higher levels of tyres, suspension, side skirts, rear diffusers, clutches, diffs, ECUs, entire engines, stripped interiors, transmissions, different pre-selected packages (GT4, GT3, GT2, GT1), etc. etc. and slowly improving the car and feeling the tiny or large improvements/differences that each one brought.

Surprised most people never talk about this.

Man it could be implemented so awesomely for a league. Building up money based on different customizable factors, then everyone is upgrading parts for the next race.

All the different routes you can go with upgrading is an entire strategy of it's own, depending on what suits you/your car better, depending on where the next scheduled race is at, etc etc etc

I love this, and I'm sure many do, yet it's almost never used.

Found out I have the C version. I'm going to try downloading the G version and see if it still has this.

Just tried the v1255G and it does not have this "problem". :D Now I can continue work on my compilation mod. Thanks guys.

Back