DQ problem in race session

Miguel Cardoso

I have a little problem. When rfactor pass to race session some players are dq.

this problem occurs in online mode.

what cause this?

This is usually a track-problem I think. have you tested other tracks?

And with which track is this happening?

Which mod and track?
Are there any handmade changes in the Multiplayer.ini or *.plr which is used for the dedicated server?
Did you look into the the ..\UserData\LOG\Results *.xml files of quali and race to maybe find a hint for a reason there?

EDIT oops, there was someone faster :D

It usually happens when a driver enters or exits the pitlane at the start. In your case, unintentionally.
For example at Hockenheim 79, the pit in object is too wide and goes a little on the track : if you're too close of the pit wall near pit lane entry, you can be disqualified.

the track is estoril. Download

The only change is in the following lines
Upstream Rated KBPS = "10000"
Downstream Rated KBPS = "10000"

I look the log files and i have not found anything unusual

This track is from Nuno lourenço. I remember we had several problems, low fps in some zones.

I open the track i see some issues.

The Xfinish object don't reach pits zone.

That the XFINISH.gmt don't crosses the whole pitlane will cause that, if you don't touch it when you have your pitstop, your lap will not be counted, so that you'll miss one lap in the end. (should be fixed!)
But it should not cause a DQ when changing the session.

But i've seen another thing.

Miguel, can it be that only cars get a DQ which have their garages at the backside of the pitbuilding?

I've seen that there is no additional pitpath.
Maybe that causes the DQ.

You can try to delete all [PITS]-entries higher than TeamIndex=15 or you can create a path with the AIW-Editor where the garages at the backside are.

But to try if that is the problem, i would first delete the Pits from TeamIndex=16 up.

How do the people of your league get the files?
Do you use Simsync or can they download the files from your site?

Anyway, don't only change the *.AIW, change the *.gdb file too.
Because some files can be different between host and client and the games don't cares.

But when the *.gdb is different, you get mismatches.

So I always change the *.gdb too, to make sure that people who don't have the changed files can't join the server ;)

Back