Drift Revolution Mod

guldun

Hey,

I have recently purchased rFactor, I have done a freash install and installed drift revolution onto this freash install... once the install finished, the game runs straight away fine... but after after when i click on the rFactor shortcut or .exe in the install dir, it runs as normal rFactor... The Drift Revolution install did not create a short cut to run that mod... I have serached everywhere to try and create a shortcut for it or get it to run!! but no luck... any ideas or help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Go to the directory of the install with your Dirt Revolution mod and open that .exe to make sure that's the mod you want. Then copy the .exe and select paste shortcut onto your desktop. I suggest you know rename it so there is no further confusion.

errr.... umm it doesnt install an .exe at all just the rFactor exe is in there that runs the normal game...

Sorry I misread, there are very few mods that make their own shortcut, I know of only one. Normally you go to the player in the main screen and change the series to the desired mod.

Back