Driving experience in the Cart Factor Mod made by Racinglinedevelopments

Brettfan

I have tested many Open Wheeler Mods in rFactor,but in my opinion the Driving experience and the Sensation of driving in the Cart Factor Mod from 2009 still comes closest to the Driving experience i had with the F1 car in a ProSimulator in Germany(used also for real Race car Drivers practice).In rFactor,i tested it with a G27 and a GameRacer Pro seat and with a 32 inches monitor on the same tracks like on the ProSimulator.

Yep, for me CART Factor is the best as far as physics is concerned. Sounds and 3D are also terrific.

Yes! Another good car what about physics in my opinion seems to be the Formula Armaroli.Also braking with the G27 pedals with this mod is good like in Assetto Corsa and much more suitable than with the Open Wheelers in rFactor2,because in rFactor 2 you have much to easily a lock-brakes with the G27 pedals,because the Maximum Braking strength on the G27 braking pedal is much less than in reality in a Formula car or in the ProSimulator i used with its Maximum Braking strength about 100kg.This fact in my opinion is important,because many many Simracing users have a G27.

Back