Error fps Dedicated Server

Mdstc Simulador

Hello everyone.
Of course sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina and are a league of rFactor, we have a problem with the dedicated server. It happens that we have a Cloud Server (Is this good?) And give us
4 Core Xeon-
4GB Memory
60Gb SAN Disk Storage
4 Mbps symmetrical bandwidth

It happens that when configuring the server, the fps down from 250 to 1 fps and ping ups to 400 ms when the users are more than 15,.
Configure the server with 3500kbps up and 2500kbps down. I Try to update "Data per client" from 102 to 300 and the server continues with the problem.
Previously, we had a worse server that I described them further up . I mean, dual core, 2GB memory 3 mbps wide symmetric band and we are more than 30 drivers and the server runs perfectly.

It is a configuration error or something like that? The only difference I found between a server and another is that in the "old" Windows Server 2003 and we now we installed Windows Server 2008 R1.

We do not understand the error that occurs, since it appears that should go far better than it is on foot. So I turn to you for me to recommend a solution. I'll give you all the information you need.

Thank you very much from Argentina, excuse me but this, Nicolas from Mar del Plata

If I understand you correctly you have 15-players(or clients) and sometimes 30-players(or clients) .......and you set the server to 300 bandwidth per player.
15-clients x 300 = 4500 required bandwidth
And yet you only have 2500
therefore try:

2500 / 15-clients = 166 >>set the server to 166 or less

or if more players:

2500 / 30-clients = 83 >>set the server to 83 or less

I'm a bit sceptical about the "cloud"-server.

But that maybe comes from my general refusal to everything what has to do with "cloud" in the internet. :D

If the hosting company is reasonably professional a cloud server should be good enough these days.
But, as I understand, one of the benefits of cloud servers in this form is its configurability on-demand. Imo it would be wise to make sure what you pay for is what you get, especially if its indeed 4 Mbps.

And what GFraser said, open it up. It wont hurt to maximise the datarates for example, you wont 'gain' more then you pay for but you can lose out when it's too strict.

And restart server after changes :)

Thank you for your comments.
I modified the Data Per client to 102. And continuing with the same problem I'm disappointed , which is already noticeable that is foreign to the multiplayer settings , it seems.
My question , but the rfactor Allad , advise to download something else or is it just "bad luck" ?

Thank you also for your comments

According to a test I have 4MB 4MB up and down

They think about my opinion in which I say that the operating system change may have influenced settings ?

I would suspect the bandwith as first.

I don't know how these cloud servers are configured but i would doubt that you get constantly 4MB in both ways.
And i would say that 4MB is too less anyway.

If the framerate on the server goes down, the first thing I would suspect are plugins. Are you running any? If so, try disabling them.

The only plugins that I use is called liveracers , beyond that there is no other . This week will hire again and if indeed I will focus my mistake is in the installation of rFactor either server settings

Oh Sorry, Thanks you for yours reply!

Back