every time i enter a race my connection is lost

famoushefley

lets me enter the race. then it says connecton lost. i have all the tracks and all the right cars. im running 60mbps on
win7. i have a dv6 hp cpu. any ideas whats wrong? pls ty.

So you can enter in the server then get connection lost after 5 10 laps or direct after you join a server ?

The only thing i now that drivers have problem lost connection many times is if they use wifi never seen this problem when drivers is use wired cable not now what happend when drivers use wifi but for some reason they lost connection often.

I think the can be fixed in multiplayer ini file edit this Net Join Timeout="150.00000" // How long to wait (without a response) before a game join will be considered a failure set it at 450.00000 or something i have no wifi so i have not test this maybe some other here can help you with this question

ya i run wifi. i enter the race pull off. then connection lost. ill try to fiqure out how to change the ips

i suggest you test with a wried cable in the modem and see if that helps before you start looking after fault then in wired cable works fine you now it is the wifi you have problem with. test 1 thing differerent so you not test 5 things then it suddenly work and you have no clue what the problem was next time the lost connection happen again !

So you can enter in the server then get connection lost after 5 10 laps or direct after you join a server ?

The only thing i now that drivers have problem lost connection many times is if they use wifi never seen this problem when drivers is use wired cable not now what happend when drivers use wifi but for some reason they lost connection often.

I think the can be fixed in multiplayer ini file edit this Net Join Timeout="150.00000" // How long to wait (without a response) before a game join will be considered a failure set it at 450.00000 or something i have no wifi so i have not test this maybe some other here can help you with this question

I have the same problem, when I connect to any server, just after load all the users in it, a connection lost message appears in chat and get back to the server list. I have change Net Join timeout to 450 but it seens that it don't work, I don't use WIFI, just a RJ45 cable to the router.

Back