Fall out from game without connection lost

EnrikoLiB

Hi, I am running a rFactor Dedicated server, DVD version, and how some trouble with players (5 or 6 from 20) which are falling out form the game (in training, or race) in various situations or time. Without connection lost message, just simply disconnect to the menu.

I tryed to set up my server, connection type, data per client but nothing works.. I have connection by optic 10Mb/10Mb, other players are not falling out.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Sounds like a connection issue, i would start to experiment with up/download speeds on dedicated server. more is not allways better.
If its indeed their connection to the server its hard to determin what the cause is. i've advised drivers with issues to reboot their pc just before a race just to make sure its all fresh although i'm not sure if that even helps but as some point you just go for anything i guess.

Yeah, I think so, because these players had never these problems, because before we did not use our own server. So I make some tests with these settings..

Here they are how they are now:

Net Connection Type="6" // 0=28k, 1=56k, 2=ISDN, 3=128kbps cable/dsl 4=256kbps cable/dsl, 5=LAN, 6=custom
Upstream Rated KBPS="3500" // Rated uploading speed of connection, in kilobits per second
Downstream Rated KBPS="3500" // Rated downloading speed of connection, in kilobits per second
Multiplayer Enum Type="1" // where to look for servers: 0=LAN, 1=Internet
Net Flush Threshold="472" // threshold for auto-accumulation flush while building data chunks (default is standard MTU of 536, minus 64 bytes room for layer headers: 472)
Net Join Timeout="150.00000" // How long to wait (without a response) before a game join will be considered a failure

Max Data Per Client="9999" // if desired, a per-client upload limit (in kbps) will be used if lower than the computed throttle rate
Auto Join Chat Server="0" // Whether to auto join to lobby chat during start up
RaceCast Auto Login="0" // whether to auto login to RaceCast on startup

Today i have 25 drivers in server with spa on server after update my speed from 100/10 to 100/100 servers behave much much better with 25 drivers i have 2% upload when i look at dedicated and 0% download when i get 100/10 MB i have with 25 drivers 26%upload and 5% dowload
i use this settings in my servers download and test it, it that maybe help ?
P.s i use custom settings not Lan or other settings in my dedicated servers i host servers from a pc at home so no need rent servers if a member have good upload speed tell him to host server :)

I think 26% of upload is a good number :)
I changed the speed to 5000 both, and data per client change from 9999 to 128, maybe it will help.

I will be back with my results.

Well, which dedicated server to use?? I am using the CTDP one... can you help me which to use?

The players are beeing kicked when chating, or after tyre change in showroom, etc.. mod f1RFT 2010

I have same mod on my servers no prb
kicked when chat ? odd i use dedicated server that is special done to pc that has amd cpu ,, you have msn or skype pm me on this forum and i can help you easier i not now what that can be wrong when only see settings from ini file

Icq 390-442-309

cant find your contact on skype o icq

Tryed these things:

- firewall off, router and pc

Last edited:

Back