fanatec Csr Elite and Clubsport pedals

steve300764

does rfactor work with fanatec wheel and pedals, i cant get mine to work with the game.. is there a special way to set them up ?. running rfactor on windows 7.
thanks for reading.

The short answer is yes, I have the Elite but not the CSP's (till the end of the week) Other guys in my club do. Have you done the controller settings and set up your wheel and pedals there?

The short answer is yes, I have the Elite but not the CSP's (till the end of the week) Other guys in my club do. Have you done the controller settings and set up your wheel and pedals there?

i have been trying to set them up for two days now. the controller settings page in rfactor says fanatec csr and clubsport, but when i click to setup the throttle to pedal it says this button is in use. and i can see on screen that the pedal icon is in red as though its pressed on full but its not. this is stopping me setting it up, i also use iracing and that works fantastic with my fanatec set up.. i thought it might be windows 7 that is stopping things working..

Yes the default set up for the CSR doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...If a function is in use you can remap by pressing enter and then the control you want. So press throttle, it says button in use, you press enter and then throttle and that should be it. Do that for all controls you want to map then save the profile.

There is no issue with W7, I use it as do all my club mates.

I have both, they work great. For the best pedal resolution don't connect them to the wheel. You'll get a better result running both devices from USB.

Back