finding series

Brancaleone

Hi
I am trying, with poor fortune, to play online. All servers are playing with series different from the default ones of the game. Neither in rfactor central I could find these series (xf gti fia for istance). Anyone knows where and how to find these series? If u install a particular series you are automatically installing all type of cars involved in that series?
thanks

This is how rfactor works much different mods and tracks many leauge use mods that they have tweaked self tweaked=chance psysics engine and so on so wanna drive in liga on this servers usually have pw on and is just for leauge members to drive on.
Servers that is public=not have password on usually is mods that can be download from rfactorcentral and tracks from same site.
Then it is servers that is public and only use default mods & tracks this servers you can join ;) rfactor full install comes with default mods and 14 tracks .
What i suggest you do is when you see a server that you wanna drive on a special mod maybe see info = motd if server has write the link to the site they have, or look what server name they use many servers has write site name.
Google the site name and find site, mod and tracks you must install to enter sites servers and often they not use mods and tracks you can find on rfactor central.
On many sites you maybe must sign up=be member maybe donate money for cost of sites rfactor servers.
One thing to enter a server you must have same Mod/Car & Same track that servers use. when not have it you enter server then kicks out from it aoutomatic for not have files you need.

Tripp Team host servers and have a site offcourse so drivers that wanna race on our servers get links to the mods and track they need !

You ask " If u install a particular series you are automatically installing all type of cars involved in that series?" off course they give you or have link to mods and tracks on the leauge site ;)

The bad part is that uninstall mods and tracks is usually need to delete them manually i hope to see more exe install with uninstall exe in the future .

This is how rfactor works much different mods and tracks many leauge use mods that they have tweaked self tweaked=chance psysics engine and so on so wanna drive in liga on this servers usually have pw on and is just for leauge members to drive on.
Servers that is public=not have password on usually is mods that can be download from rfactorcentral and tracks from same site.
Then it is servers that is public and only use default mods & tracks this servers you can join ;) rfactor full install comes with default mods and 14 tracks .
What i suggest you do is when you see a server that you wanna drive on a special mod maybe see info = motd if server has write the link to the site they have, or look what server name they use many servers has write site name.
Google the site name and find site, mod and tracks you must install to enter sites servers and often they not use mods and tracks you can find on rfactor central.
On many sites you maybe must sign up=be member maybe donate money for cost of sites rfactor servers.
One thing to enter a server you must have same Mod/Car & Same track that servers use. when not have it you enter server then kicks out from it aoutomatic for not have files you need.

Tripp Team host servers and have a site offcourse so drivers that wanna race on our servers get links to the mods and track they need !

You ask " If u install a particular series you are automatically installing all type of cars involved in that series?" off course they give you or have link to mods and tracks on the leauge site ;)

The bad part is that uninstall mods and tracks is usually need to delete them manually i hope to see more exe install with uninstall exe in the future .

thanks! that's what I need to know - it's a pity that are so few public servers, and so few using the default cars, which I sense are the only seriously conceived. the more is amolst impossible to find some touring race online ...isn't it like that?

Yea i now rfactor have explode after version 1.255 it is so much leauges and servers up so drivers are spread out to much.
How can we fix so the rfactor community have filled servers i not now !
What i wanna see is that when rfactor 2 comes out i hope dedicated server is a history.
And that isi self host mods and servers only.
But then it start cost money for isi and we see a thing like world of warcraft or iracing that rfactor 2 must cost money to pay cost to host all servers.
Mod and tracks can be free but cost to have all servers must get paid :(
But so long rfactor is at it is, we all struggle to get members on our servers.
And drivers have many leauges to race on :)
So there is fierce competition between the leagues to get more drivers.

Back