first 50% of pedal movement has no effect, even with 0 deadzone

Daedalus

Hi

I recently purchased a Thrustmaster RGT steering wheel and pedals. However In rfactor the first 50% of the throttle and brake have no effect. It's as if rfactor is only working within the last 50% of the pedal range. This means these is very little movement of the pedals between throttle/brake fully off and fully on meaning my laptimes are terrible as I can not perform any modulation on the pedals.

I have made sure the dead zone is at 0 and played about with the sensativity which does not effect the working pedal range at all. The problem only seems to occur in rfactor. When I calibrate the pedals in the control panel in windows and using a program called DXTweak2 it works fine with 5% movement of the pedal causing the slider to move by 5% but this does not translate to rfactor.

Is there any place in the configuration files that I can change to rectify this problem as it is not a problem with the controler or how it is calibrated in windows.

Thankyou

first of all check if your axes are not combined. Best way is to check out system panel for controller. you will see if there are 2 bars for brake and throttle separately, or just single one. First option is correct.

After that, map throttle and brake in rF again.

Back