Force Feedback Not Working At All

CarBoyCam

I’m trying to use my Logitech G27 racing wheel with rFactor however there is no Force Feedback at all. I have checked the in-game FFB settings and made sure they’re correct but FFB ceases to function. I have successfully had my G27 working with rFactor before however it no longer works for some reason.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling rFactor numerous times to no avail. I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the Logitech Profiler and the G27 drivers. Neither of which helped. Force Feedback works fine on other PC driving games as well as working find on my PlayStation 3 console.

Please can someone help fix this?

Bump. Does nobody have an answer to this problem? I just can't driver fast enough without my Force Feedback.

Could you give some more info. Like cut and paste the FFB section of your controller.ini and also let us know if you are using any plugins such as RealFeel or LeoFFB?

I know this sounds stupid but is the power plugged in on your wheel? The wheel will work without power, it just will not have FFB. Is it possibly something that simple... never mind, you said it is working in other games. Hmmm.

The wheel is all connected up properly. I've just got back from Uni and tried the new version of rFactor available on the website. v1255b. It seems to have fixed things. Going to reactivate and test with RealFeel later. I'll post how it goes. :)

Back