Force feedback regulation (scale -100 +100) do not work

mc0676

He !
I've a G27 wheel and i installed Rfactor some days ago.

For information: during installation i had some problem so i sent an email to the support team and they suggest to me to download and install a special rfactor.exe versions to work with g27 led.

But i've a strange problem. Really strange.
If i change the value from 1 to 100 i CANNOT feel in my wheel the change.
From 1 to 100 NO CHANGE. I use kind of FB wheel and High FFB effect (not full because there is a strange vibration).

If i put 0 force will reverse but force strenght don't change, is ever the same, from -1 to -100.

Why this ?

I try in Rfactor original car (i tested 5-6 car) and in the Endurance MOD. All the same.

Please help me i start to be crazy.

The other strange thing is that with the BF1 car, for example, i've to use a POSITIVE force value, but why this if i read in Rfactor FAQ that logitech wheel need of negative value ? If i put a negative value force is reversed in my G27.

Thank u.

I too have downloaded and installed the fixed G27 exe.
I had to use a negative number for FFB in game but since I have installed the fixed exe I have to now use a positive number.

Do you have the Logitech software installed?
Are you using realfeel?

Don't you use real feel force feedback?
It changes ff forces direction in relation to car's geometry. You can switch it online using RCTRL+NUM_8

The FFB would be positive, or negative, depending on whether the steering arms for the suspension in the .pm file of the mod are infront, or behind, the front wheels.

Back