Full Course Yellow Flag

miguelskaff

Hello,

I have a problem that happens to me 90% of the times when i do a race weekend and is that at the begining of the race all cars crash and the track status gets to fukk course yellow flag. I've read about AI in other forums and the reason people agrees is because mods doesn't know the track and you have to teach AI drivers to get to know the track, but to me it happens al the time. I really appreciate if there is any other solution to this issue.

Hi Mig,

if I understand your problem correctly you can adjust Full Course Yellow behavior by adjusting the following values within your .rFm files:

Code:
   // Safety car threshold multipliers, in other words an adjustment for the sensitivity of the game to calling
   // full-course cautions.  These can be different for road vs. oval courses.  Lower numbers result in more
   // full-course cautions; default=1.0, possible values are 0.01 (very sensitive) and up.  Values more than
   // 5.0 will probably result in no full-course cautions being called by the game (note that there are now
   // multiplayer admin commands to call cautions).
   SafetyCarRoadMult=9.00
   SafetyCarOvalMult=9.00

// Whether full-course cautions may be called for a spin more than 90 degrees where the driver keeps going.
   // These can be different for road vs. oval courses.  Higher values will result in more full-course cautions
   // due to these temporary spins; default=0.0, possible values are 0.0-2.0.
   SpinRoadSeverity=0.00
   SpinOvalSeverity=0.00

Cheers
Frank

PS: You will find all possible .rFm values in the following file of a fresh and fully installed rFactor installation: NSCRS06.rfm

Back