G-Keys on keyboard

kokpit

Hi ive been all over the net as well as contacted logitech, My problem is that ive bought a logitech G110 keyboard and cant get the G-keys to work in game.

All i wanted to do was assign commands to them to make it easy to admin my servers, I can assign text to the keys and they work in everyother game or application but not in the lobby of the rfactor game.

Any help would be apprieciated

Thanks

Does the Logitech Profiler work with the keyboard? You might try mapping through it, then set the rFactor commands to that.

Anyway, looking at getting a keyboard with G-keys, myself. So I am interested.

Hi,
You set the keys through the profiler that comes with the keyboard, Which i have done but when i hit the key in the lobby of rf it doesent work.
Works on every other game and any application, So was woundering if there is a setting that needs to be changed in rf.

Are you able to access them through the Customize/ Settings/ Controls in rFactor?

Does the Logitech Profiler work with the keyboard? You might try mapping through it, then set the rFactor commands to that.

Anyway, looking at getting a keyboard with G-keys, myself. So I am interested.

Its not the rfactor commands i wont to do, Ive assigned text to the G-keys so i can put commands into the lobby for my admin stuff EG: /callvote event (track name)

Oh. I thought you were trying to assign them to control functions.

Back