G27 Rfactor Problems

Geoff Dodge

Hello,

I just got a G27 wheel and a new computer. My room mate has a computer at home that we have played Rfactor on for quite some time and now I have access to a computer capable of running the program. I used the CD Included with the G27 to install Rfactor, and I think I successfully unlocked the game.

My problem is that none of the other locations, cars or series unlocked with the exception of the OW challenge series. I have a total of two series and two cars i believe available. I have been unable to install GP79 and have access to the tracks and the cars. I also attempted to simsync our Indycar2010 league information and it results in Rfactor crashing at the load screen. Even when i manually insert files in the appropriate locations it doesn't work.

I am hoping someone can give me a little help with this. I read one of the other posts but it seemed that people had problems in activating rfactor. I am in the process of going through that but think my problem might be a little different, because I go through the normal load screens etc. Just once i am in I cant really do anything

Well I went ahead and tried the unlock fix. It did get me back to the activation screen however I couldnt activate using the activation code provided in the email reciept. I found a link to the download and am going to download rfactor and see if that rectifies the problem.

Back