gmotor 2 error

nico1995

Hi everyone!

I have rfactor 1 and I'm playing the shift street mod. Lately I have imported some tracks from www.BockBierBude.de

Then, I wanted to play on a track (not that I modded lately) and it gives 3 messages: error loading texture BKAA for material BKAA and twice error loading global material BKAA

View attachment 17358 View attachment 17359

Now I can't play on any track anymore, also tried different mods and searching the internet but found nothing...

I think it might be the LeMans track, as I had to overwrite: View attachment 17360

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Nico

If you still can't use all tracks anymore...before you do something else, install rFactor over the existing installation again.

It works again, by deleting the skyboxi.gmt file, very strange. I don't even know where this file comes from. Any idea?

That file normally belongs to a track.
But not as a loose file normally.

Unfortunately some modders don't care for a well done structure or clean packaging of their work.
And if you unzip/install a few mods, one after another, into the game, it's hard to say which one caused the problem.

If you search this forum you will find a lot of tips about the best ways to handle downloaded mods.

Well, if a track doesn't work I'll know what the reason is. Thank you for helping me anyway ;)

you have an error with the texture: "bkaa.dds"

Solution: Create a texture anyone with the name "bkaa" and test whether the game works.

At first it seems that's the problem. That error in the circuit throws with any mod?

Regards.

Back