Grand Prix 1965 v.3.2.65 by C.R.O.M.S.

mgs_ita

[A LITTLE NOTE: Seems like ISI is uncomfortable using Formula "O n e" naming in the title, so it just renamed it like "Grand Prix": don't worry though, this is the same version as you can find on all the other sites, this is still the official mod release by our group - mgs_ita]

Dearest drivers,

Finally, the journey has come to an end: this mod finally sees the light of day, as many times it did in the previous versions.
This time, we reworked almost everything to make it up to the new standards Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 presented, without forgetting our Grand Prix Legends and rFactor 1 roots.

I, personally, don't see any more work to be done on this project, apart to some bug fixes that may occur in the future if bugs pop up.
Yes, this time you'll have less cars, as I've already made clear on the forum: all of this was made in the name of quality. Objectively, most of the cars that were in the previous versions were just one-shots one way or another, which didn't even last enough time in the championship or did have their time of day on the starting field. Some cars still made it in the mod though, like the Lotus 24, because those were the privateers' choice almost all the time if the team was on a budget.
Also, I did everything I could to implement RealFeel in the best way possible and can be set to your liking in the same way you would do for the HistoriX Historic GT & TC Mod. Sadly, I couldn't enjoy it because of mouse and keyboard (you can crucify me later, thanks :lol: )
The tracks have been reworked by our amazing track artist, Flying Dutchman, who really put his back on those strips of asphalt and made them even more athmosperic: you can really relieve the '60s while driving. Also, we promote the use of the ENB series plugin to bring up the best. Just make sure to have a graphics card equal or higher than a Radeon HD 5770.
To top it all off, Ozpata made the UI and the graphics, bringing to the mod more consistency and authenticity. Also, he tested every single bit of the mod, to be completely sure it's historically accurate. Nothing escapes his test sessions, let me tell you.

Before installing this, make sure you have deleted all the previous versions of the mod: this is completely incompatible with the previous versions, it is NOT an update to those.

So, enough with discourses, see you on the track: we all hope you'll like the ride.

NOTE: The trackpack is completely been reworked from the previous versions: we advice you to download it and bvask in the 60's atmosphere :)

Back