GRFXSYSTEM REALSIMULADORE V.0 Car KARTING Beta 2015-2016 NEW CONCEPT RF1

GRFXSYSTEM

Hello My name GRFXSYSTEM & (Derick-Pons)Driver //gt-racing.es
-------------
GRFXSYSTEM PRJOECT Real For Rfactor1 and input rFactor2 etc.....
GrfxSysteM Developed New Concept Best For Rfactor1
info Mi pc procesador 3000 , 2gb ram , target3d integrate pc 250mb
-Video Capture 800x600 16 bits Directx7 _ Very Very BEST.
GRFXSYSTEM REALSIMULADORE V.0 CAR KARTING 2015-2016 BetaPreview rFactor1

-----------------------------------
Rfactor1 incredible attention to graphics , it is possible to create a real mod the system is solid
and you can still improve a lot, haver if possible contact with ISI ,
It Is Prime Mod for rfactor1
the graphics are impressive more than rFactor2 or project cars, because the system that I use are real graphics, better fps, and work with incredible DirectX7 this in version standard beta still remains to be done , but the cockpit works 100 % with a feeling of immersion super good,
update my youtube channel developed and test physycs
Downloading Standard Version
Thanks !!

Last edited:
Sorry but I'm struggling to understand what you've done.

I'm guessing english is not your native language.

It sounds like you have created an rFactor1 karting mod using real graphics for the steering wheel and hands.

So I presume that rather than have a 3D-mesh for the steering wheel and hands, you instead have used a real life picture and mapped it to a large flat poly for the steering wheel and hands.

Is this what you've done?

Pretty much:

Doesn't seem like he's doing a good job on marketing, though:

1. I don't understand what the project is all about - is it a mod, is it a software product, is it a simulation platform or is it a prank?
2. Posting in modding section doesn't seem like advertising, but character of post suggests it is advertising, but probably not approved by ISI.
3. Videos on yutube don't explain anything - many of them are just static images and music

I was actually wondering if to report this post, but I guess it will get buried soon enough until OP can come up with something more mature than "800x600 16-bit color DirectX7 - very, very best" :)

Right now he sounds like someone is making his first steps in modding and is overjoyed with his own work.

hello GFraser1965 the project is for the cockpit , but I want more , and I'm trying to create a car body 3d,
Here I show some evidence;
View attachment 17586
View attachment 17587
View attachment 17588
94341903dsimed3-20150811-04.png

developed

Sorry but I'm struggling to understand what you've done.

I'm guessing english is not your native language.

It sounds like you have created an rFactor1 karting mod using real graphics for the steering wheel and hands.

So I presume that rather than have a 3D-mesh for the steering wheel and hands, you instead have used a real life picture and mapped it to a large flat poly for the steering wheel and hands.

Is this what you've done?
hello GFraser1965 object 3d real: wheel,tires,arms
.the project is for the cockpit , but I want more , and I'm trying to create a car body 3d,
Here I show some evidence;
developed test mod standar
da26cda97f28c9e541c5a6550e803750o.jpg

http://fotos.subefotos.com/da26cda97f28c9e541c5a6550e803750o.jpg
5597f142e947f84ca03545e42a5b6bb7o.jpg

805cfca574be19a8aead4d768c44da4ao.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Thanks!

Back